River Island Real Estate has been a respected fixture in the Springville area for many years. Family owned and operated, the company is headed by Sheri McGinn, a long-time area resident who not only grew up here, but chose to raise her family in this pleasant small town environment.
The company has been responsible for the sale of over $50 million of area real estate, including ranch properties, citrus groves, residential and commercial developments. Involved in a variety of local civic activities, Sheri has earned the trust of homebuyers and sellers through her honest, hands-on approach and personal attention.
River Island Real Estate's commitment to Springville is easy to understand, as this quaint and very active town features interesting historic sites, a friendly business zone, restaurants and curio shops. The town holds a number of festive events throughout the year, including the Springville-Sierra Professional Rodeo, the Apple Festival and various holiday feasts events.
You will always feel welcome and at home here, in our area of four beautiful seasons and many friendly people.
- Build your dream home on the lot of your choice.
- You choose your own floor plan and a builder of your choice.
- 1800 square feet minimum
- Utilities onsite
- Separate irrigation system in place
View Our Listings
- 2000, 2500, 3000 Square Feet & Up
- Custom homes with artisan touches
- Lots with many acres of private land
- Unique mountain views
- 3 hours north of Los Angeles
- 4 hours south of the bay area